Financial institutions need to provide their clients and customers with the excellent service that they deserve, and they need to provide that service around the clock. One of the best ways to offer better service faster and more affordably is with ITM banking. ITMs, also known as Interactive Teller Machines, are one way that you can upgrade a traditional ATM machine to provide even more services. Wittenbach Business Systems provides companies with access to ATM and ITM services that meet their needs and impress their customers. As part of our services for ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA, we offer ITM installation, service and repair.
What Are ITMs?
Interactive teller machines are also called branches in a box, as they seamlessly combine touch screens with video technology for a cohesive virtual experience that is just like in-person banking but over an electronic device. ITMs are essentially a traditional ATM with live video chat to offer even more services. Just like with an ATM, your client can walk up to a machine, begin the transaction and enter a live video chat with an operator that could be based anywhere in the world. The operator takes the place of a bank teller and can perform a broad range of transactions. ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA is one way to give a better experience to your clients and provide them with versatility and excellent service. You can choose to install an ITM in conjunction with your interior services or in place of a traditional ATM or bank.
What Can Clients Do with ITM Banking in Philadelphia, PA?
ITMs have a live person on the other end of the transaction, which means that more types of transactions can be safely completed than at a traditional ATM. ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA can include services like:
- Giving cash withdrawals
- Accepting cash deposits and checks
- Bill payments
- Loan payments
- Opening new checking and savings accounts
- Getting new credit or debit cards
- Cash advances
- Offering financial advice
- Business account operations
- Brokerage and equity account transfers
- Money orders
- And more!
Many businesses love using ITM banking because it makes it much easier to provide the help that many clients require.
What Are the Benefits of ITM Banking in Philadelphia, PA?
There are countless reasons why businesses choose to work with Wittenbach Business Systems for ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA. Some of the reasons why businesses continue to invest in ITM banking solutions include:
- ITMs lower the average amount of time spent to help a single client. Because you need fewer tellers, you will pay less for the amount of labor that is used to complete the transaction, which will in turn decrease the cost per transaction.
- ITMs also lower the burden on your tellers and banking staff. They will not need to provide service to as many people, which will allow them to focus on handling more complex or specialized transactions. People who just want to make a withdrawal or transfer can use the ITM outside instead.
- Do you wish that you could reduce the size of your branch while still providing service to the same number of clients? One of the best ways to do so is modifying your existing branch or planning a new branch that is ITM-centric. In many cases, you can use a space half the size of your current branch and use a combination of traditional bank tellers and ITMs.
- ITMs make banking more accessible to more people, which is always a good thing. ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA can deliver bank services to locations where people are typically underserved, like areas where space is at a premium or in less populated areas.
If you are curious as to how ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA could make your business even more efficient, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Where Can You Find ITM Banking in Philadelphia, PA?
Wittenbach Business Systems has over 45 years of experience selling and servicing cash automation equipment including currency counters, cash recyclers, coin sorters, self-service coin counters, ATMs, ITMs check encoders and more. We are a leading provider of ITM banking in Philadelphia, PA, and we can provide your business with the tools that you need. Give us a call today at (410) 667-6400.