Businesses depend on cash automation to increase productivity in the workplace. Supervising cash transactions, counting, and keeping an eye on security threats can be overwhelming. Ideally, your staff should be focused on more important tasks. Machines such as cash recyclers work to eliminate cash flow problems and help your business run effectively.
Our goal at Wittenbach is to ensure that our machines consistently perform at their best. Various financial institutions rely on us to keep them compliant and on the cutting edge of technology. When selecting a partner, it’s essential to choose one you can trust. Our trained experts have been selling and servicing cash automation products for over four decades. With us, you’ll never have to worry about security issues or downtime, and our cash recyclers in Washington, D.C. are designed to make your job stress-free. To learn more about our wide range of services, reach out to us today.
What Can Cash Recyclers Do?
Cash recyclers work by both accepting and dispensing cash. After each bill is inserted, it is counted and stored in a secure location within the machine. From there, the cash is essentially “recycled” as it is dispensed to the next user. Cash recyclers are especially handy for collecting and safeguarding large amounts of cash and enhancing the counting process. Our customers employ cash recyclers in Washington, D.C. for added efficiency, safety and productivity.
The cash recyclers we provide include:
- RBG-100: Improve Efficiency for Increased Profitability
- Vertera 6G: The Global Standard in Cash Recycling Technology
Could your financial institution benefit from cash recyclers in Washington, D.C.? Our experts at Wittenbach are on hand to answer any questions you may have. To learn more about the models listed above, visit our cash automation page.
What Are the Benefits of Cash Recyclers in Washington, D.C.?
Cash recyclers are a top choice among our clients, and it’s not difficult to understand why. Cash recyclers in Washington, DC provide the following advantages:
- Increased productivity. Keeping track of cash can be incredibly difficult, especially for larger institutions. Your employees will be changing out cash drawers, and managers will spend a great deal of time counting and handling money. Our cash recyclers in Washington, D.C. speed up the process and lower costs for businesses.
- Security. If your company possesses a sizable amount of cash, it can be tough to make sure it’s secure at all times. Idle cash that isn’t actively being used is a security risk, and cash recyclers are able to store it carefully. This lowers the chance of theft. In addition, recyclers surpass smart safes because the cash inserted in the machine can be re-used.
- Automated Counting. It is very easy to miscount money, and even missing a single bill can impact your bottom line. Cash recyclers completely eradicate this problem by providing an accurate count every time.
We know your business will appreciate the benefits of cash recyclers in Washington, D.C. Why not get started today?
Where Can You Find ATM Managed Services in Washington, D.C.?
Wittenbach has over 45 years of experience selling and servicing cash automation equipment including currency counters, cash recyclers, coin sorters, self-service coin counters, check encoders and more. We are a leading provider of cash recyclers in Washington, D.C., and we can deliver the tools that your business needs. If you are searching for the right cash automation equipment, we are here to help. Call us today at 410-667-6400.