The 7600 is designed to meet the everyday demands of immediate cash needs for individuals with a compact size to fit in virtually any place. This Automated Teller Machine (ATM) is connected to a network processor to verify accounts and any other inquires through the insertion of a customer’s card. The 7600 is easy to use, easy to service and is able to support customer’s needs.
The 7600 is designed to provide 2nd to none reliability in the market with highest uptime and with minimum maintenance needs. You won’t have to worry about replacing the parts or sudden breakdowns because the Monimax 7600 is designed to run for a very long time, problem-free.
7600 series are designed with open architecture platform allowing for easy future upgrades and module modifications. Modular design is one of ways in which we are trying to save our customers’ cost and provide maximum convenience. 7600 can also be easily be upgraded to offer deposit automation should an institutions decide to implement the technology in later period.
- Screen Display:15″ color TFT LCD, Privacy filter, sunlight readable
- Input Type:PCI compliant EPP, T-DES, DES, RSA, 8 function keys, touch screen
- Security:UL 291 Business Hours Safe, Mechanical Combination Lock, Electronic Lock, KABA Mas Cencon Lock, 1st security camera, 2nd security camera, fingerprint reader, UL291 Level 1
- Card Reader:Dip Hybrid Card Reader, EMV Level 1,2 Compliant, Anti-skimming (optional), Motorized hybrid card reader, Contactless card reader
- Cash Dispenser:Up to four cassettes, note-by-note rejection, 3,000 notes cassette, bundle present, bundle retraction, automatic shutter
Download Brochure – 7600XL