Offering an exceptional experience is the goal of every financial institution, but sometimes that is easier said than done. One of the best ways to streamline your cash operations, reduce the time you spend catering to each customer, and raise the bar for the level of service that you offer is interactive teller machines, or ITMs. Think of interactive teller machines like special ATM machines with more services and greater flexibility.
At Wittenbach Business Systems, we offer high-quality interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA to businesses throughout the state. Many businesses benefit from high-quality ATM and ITM machines that can boost their bottom line and improve how many clients they can help with the same amount of staff. We offer a full range of services for interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA including installation, service, and repair.
What Are ITMs?
Interactive teller machines provide businesses with a branch in a box experience. They can be used in place of a traditional bank branch or as a supplement to your banking services. Interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA combine live video technology with touch screens so you can get the experience of going to a traditional bank without needing to step inside.
ITMs offer more services than ATMs because there can be additional verification through the live video chat. This increases the security protections and allows your clients to do almost anything that they need to. ITM operators act as the tellers over a video call and they can be used in place of in-person staff or to help supplement your current employees during busy periods or for small transactions.
What Can Clients Do with Interactive Teller Machines in Philadelphia, PA?
Allowing your customers and clients to use interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA will allow your customers the ability to take care of minor transactions without standing in line or when the interior of the bank might be closed for lunch. Because there are ID verification options available, the list of services that your ITM can offer is quite extensive. It includes:
- Cash withdrawals
- Cash deposits and checks
- Bill payments
- Loan payments
- Opening new accounts
- Getting new credit or debit cards
- Cash advances
- Business operations
- Brokerage and equity account transfers
- Money orders
- And more!
What Are the Benefits of Interactive Teller Machines in Philadelphia, PA?
Because interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA are so versatile, many different types of businesses can benefit from them. Some of the most common benefits that companies experience include:
- Interactive teller machines allow your internal staff to provide fantastic service to each client, as they will be focused on complex cases and people who need individualized assistance. Your interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA can take care of more basic transactions that require less help, like withdrawals or deposits.
- When you can help more customers with the same amount of staff, it decreases the amount you are spending on each client. This helps to increase the capacity of your branch without needing to hire more people.
- If you want to serve clients in an area where real estate is very expensive or you don’t have the client base to support an entire separate branch, interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA can allow you to still provide banking services without the need for many staff and a full location.
If you are ready to explore how ATMs and ITMs could support your business, don’t be afraid to reach out to the team at Wittenbach Business Systems.
Where Can You Find Interactive Teller Machines in Philadelphia, PA?
Wittenbach Business Systems has over 45 years of experience selling and servicing cash automation equipment including currency counters, cash recyclers, coin sorters, self-service coin counters, ATMs, ITMs check encoders and more. We are a leading provider of interactive teller machines in Philadelphia, PA, and we can provide your business with the tools that you need. Give us a call today at (410) 667-6400.